November 16, 2004
Margaret Hassan's death
Another news item that has made me angry today. It just proves that these evil people will stop at nothing to get their point across. This lady devoted her entire life to the betterment of others and did not deserve this ending to her generous life.

I felt sick when the news broke, much like I did after Paul Johnson, Ken Bigley, and the others that have begged for their life in a public for nothing more than a mockery.

I'm trying to get things into words today and nothing seems to make the point as strongly as I want to. This world is a very scary place these days and I'm not feeling very good about it.

Wow, I'm on a tangent today....



Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie