December 20, 2004
And now for something completely different
Since I have no real update from the weekend's events and am still a little under the weather, I thought I'd just shut up about it for now and try something different. Found this little list of stuff on another blog and figured why not.

Three names you go by:
Sue, Susan and Dude (comes from when I was a toddler and called myself Dudan...some things just stick!)

Three screen names you have:
cdnsue, suebrina and snapper (re: my photography obsession)

Three things you like about yourself:
My work ethic
Strong family values
I don't tend to dwell on the negative anymore than I have to.

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My health stuff
Being clumsy
Shyness and introvertness when I'm in a crowd

Three parts of your heritage:
English, Scotch and Irish. All my grandparents emigrated in the '20s

Three things that scare you:
Spiders
Loss of a loved one
Depth (like being in water and not knowing where the bottom is)

Three of your everyday essentials:
EMail/Internet
Toast and cranberry juice for breakfast
Hearing from friends/family

Three things you are wearing right now:
Grandmother's wedding ring
Striped socks
Trinity knot necklace

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Amanda Marshall
Travis Tritt
Great Big Sea

Three of your favorite songs at present:
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Sand in my Shoes - Dido
Daughters - John Mayer


Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Sewing
Skiing/Snowboarding
Travelling somewhere new

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Truth and honesty
Integrity
Passion

Two truths and a lie:
I've been married before.
I have had a miscarriage.
My ex boyfriend was arrested for sexual abuse of a minor.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:

Intellect
Dark complexion, eyes
Broad shoulders

Three things you just can't do:
Lie
Run/Jog
Eat spicy foods


Three of your favorite hobbies:
Blogging
Reading
Watching movies

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Get my Christmas shopping done
Scrub my house from top to bottom
Feel better!

Three careers you're considering:
Writer
(can't think of any others, pretty set in what I do now)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Ireland
Greece

Three kids' names:
Nimh (pronounced Neve) Rose
Aidan Charles
Lauren Olivia


Three things you want to do before you die:
Be married or at least have a committed relationship with someone I can trust
Be a mom (but only if the 1st happened)
Travel to Ireland to see where my family is from

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie