August 27, 2005
Ugh
The flu sucks. In warm weather, it sucks worse.

Two days, and I'm barely even dealing well with gingerale.

But hey, maybe it's a great diet. Gotta find the silver lining somewhere.

Will be back blogging when I get vertical.

In the meantime, here's some links I found interesting over the last day or so.

Transcript of Michael Yon's interview with Hugh Hewitt here.

An update on Noah's injury, and it's positive! And it never ceases to amaze me the power of support in the blogospere.

Huntress provides us some insight into the world of Canadian milbloggers - up until now a bit of an oxymoron.

Bound By Gravity leads us to a board where we can show our support to our Canadian military. While I guess the DND was trying to helpful, I can't really envision those deployed really having time to scroll down messageboards though...but at least it's something.

Neurotic Iraqi Wife gives us a view into the world she now sees, after joining her husband in Baghdad's Green Zone. It's been character building, to say the least.

BoingBoing shows us a link to a photoshop contest that will amaze you - and make you feel a little freaked out at the same time. And another link showing balloons in mid pop - very cool stuff.

And last but certainly not least, Brian has his latest roundup. A weekly version that he does as a labour of love - and one not to be missed. These people are a really wonderful group - and I've found some very good friends through his hard work.

Back to the bananas and gingerale....

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie