January 20, 2005
One last one for the evening...
Well, it's just about time to call it a night. Gotta get an early night so I can try for work again tomorrow.

Updating the earlier post, the police cars have gone as has the sandbag truck. I can only assume whatever happened is no longer happening. The heavy rain warning has ended for now, but tomorrow it will be back. 75mm expected. 3" for those still imperializing.

A new Red Ensign Brigade has been put up. Always an interesting read of some of the more opinionated Canadian bloggers. I have learned a lot from them, widened my own views and hope continue to do so.

Lastly, another one of those Blogthings....





You Are the Peacemaker



9





You are emotionally stable and willing to find common ground with others.

Your friends and family often look to you to be the mediator when there is conflict.

You are easy going and accepting. You take things as they come.

Avoding conflict at all costs, you're content when things are calm.



And with that a Good Night. Oh, and a Hi to Leigh. [waving madly] I finally admitted my blog addiction to my 3D friend. I have been hesitating for a while...not sure why, just that it seems like it's so personal in some ways. It's one thing for strangers who will never meet me to read my rants, but another entirely when it's my best friend. Hope you enjoy the travels through my rambles!

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie