March 28, 2005
I know I'm not the only one
Blogger is getting more aggravating than ever!

These past few days, every time I get inspiration for a post, I try and try to connect to Blogger. Most of the time I get errors or timeouts, or can't connect at all.

By the time I finally get through, I'm questioning why I even bother. I also can't seem to figure out how to set up Permalinks to my posts, which is annoying.

I know a few people have switched to Typepad. Are you happy with it? What version is the best (Basic or Pro)? I wouldn't mind getting my own domain, but it seems like it would be a hassle.

All I know is that I can't stand this instability with Blogger any longer. Any help/hints/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie