February 24, 2005
Search Words
I have a subscription to SiteMeter that allows me to see what search words bring people to my blog. It's almost as fun as reading spam for the creativity.

This week's highlights are:

1. 'Mariane Pearl' naked pic - Um, dude, really? Well, I'm assuming dude here. Seriously, though, what brainiac thought that someone who lost their husband to a terrorist act called Playboy up in the next instance? And, why did that come up with MY blog?

2. 'manners of avoding to get pregnant' - You're not going to find the secret here, sweetie. Maybe even try a dictionary first?

3. 'mortaritaville' - Ok, fair enough. I did mention it once, but knowing that someone found my blog based on that sort of freaked me out and it's why I took the picture of Todd down. The person who did the search was in his home time zone and that was enough for me. For the record, I've tried to be ultra careful with stuff about him, including his name. 'nuff said.

4. 'oreos down syndrome' - huhwah???? Now what urban legend is this from? Do Oreos have some sort of chromosonal gene-splitting secret ingredient? Trust me, I am not the leading authority on this one.

It's really odd what people will search for and odder still what brings them to this little neck of the woods.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie