June 01, 2005
How I ended May

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Not the way I wanted to end my evening last night. I made a mistake last night and caused the above.

I was turning into a parking lot and didn’t see the car in the inside lane. Can’t take it back now and it’s done. I’m angry at myself. I am a good driver, and was so shaken by the accident I couldn’t even think what I needed to do after. Thankfully, the poor guy was very kind and wrote all the information down for me.

He was on his way to a job interview, and was just a young guy, only 22. He couldn’t get hold of his parents to pick him up so I drove him to the job interview myself. Least I could do!

Sadly this morning, I am now realizing it doesn’t take much when you already have a bad back to get thrown into chaos. I am very sore and uncomfortable today. Such is life!

I am reminded of the line in Fried Green Tomatoes (Hi Idgie!). You may be young and pretty but I’m old and have more insurance. Hopefully, with my long standing claim free insurance, I should fair ok.

I think the funniest thing though was filing the claim online last night. I got through the pages of details on the insurance site to be given a confirmation number of HLY-FCK. Can I buy a vowel please?

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie