July 29, 2005
Kiddiwinks
I haven't updated the kids lately but both are growing like absolute weeds.

Although I cringe at the fact I'm actually posting the pic of me and Ms. Thang, I absolutely love this one - even if it is a little red.

Hayley is now going to swimming lessons but as all 3 year olds do, she feels it is not important to actually LISTEN to the teacher and feels the need to jump in the pool while no ones looking. That one will definitely be giving us some grey hairs.

Last night, she informed me that she is currently engaged to Tarzan and that they are going to have 4 babies. It sure does start young!

As far as Mini-Dude goes, we've have a big milestone over the last week. He has mastered the fine art of crawling. Look out world!

I wish it would show up on the pics but he has the coolest little birthmark on his forehead, somewhat lightening bolt shaped. We are calling him our very own Harry Potter. I cannot believe he's already nearly 7 months old!

As always, my grandniece and nephew are what keep me steady and grounded. Those kids are the absolute world to me. Especially considering the options of me ever having any of my own have yet again diminished to some degree as the health issues seem to be definitely causing it to be more challenging. Not to mention the relationship situation.

They're on their way over here now, so blogging will be light over the weekend as we spend the days camping in the backyard, at the water park and at the beach. Memories will definitely be made over the next few days!

To those having a long weekend, have a great one (It's BC Day here) and those just having a weekend, hope it's a bit relaxing too!

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie