September 17, 2005
Meme-fied
Some people love meme's, some people hate 'em. I'm in the former...I always find them sort of fun to do and gives you a little something to write about you might not always think of.

This one has been borrowed from Monica.

1.What is your occupation?
Steel/Railroad Buyer

2. What are you listening to right now?
Boys of Summer - Don Henley

3. What was the last thing you ate?
Shreddies with warm milk

4. Do you wish on stars?
All the time. Sometimes they even come true.

5. if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Magenta

6. How is the weather right now?
A little sunny, a little cloudy - just right

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My friend Shelagh

8. How old are you today?
35 and 360 days

9. Favorite drinks?
Cranberry/Gingerale or Chai Almond Latte

10. Favorite sports to watch?
Hockey and (Box) Lacrosse

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yup. No idea what my real hair colour is anymore but it's pretty grey, I'm sure.

12. Do you wear contacts?
No. Stigmatism prevents it.

13. Pets?
Molly the Wonder Collie

14. Favorite month?
July

15. Favorite food?
Italian and Greek

16. What was the last movie you watched?
at home: Crash
at the movies: 40 Year Old Virgin

17. Favorite day of the year?
Any day spent with friends

18. What do you do to vent anger?
Write or call my best friend

19. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Suzy Homemaker and her dollhouse

20. Fall or Spring?
Spring

21. Hugs or kisses?
Any but only from the right person

22. Cherry or Blueberry?
Blueberry

23. Favorite mythical animal/creature?
Mermaids/Silkies

24. Greatest Pet Peeve?
drunk drivers

25. To be or not to be that is the question?
To be. To try. To live with no regrets.

26. Living arrangements?
Own. Just me and my pup.

27. When was the last time you cried?
Midweek - a disagreement at work. Hopefully it was discreet.

28.What brand of TP do you use?
Purex

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Leigh and Fi - 1992. Although technically I've known Fi longer since we went to the same high school, but we all met when we started working for the same company in 1992.

30. What did you do last night?
Spent time with the kids, read Hayley a bedtime story and went to see '40 Year Old Virgin' with her Mom - my niece later. First time out in nearly 2 months!

31. Favorite smell?
A baby

32. What/Who inspires you?
Those that don't let adversity get them down.

33. What are you afraid of?
Spiders. It's getting worse and I've been known of late to even get in my car through the passenger side because I know there's one on the outside of driver's side.

34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers. Or Mushroom burgers. Although I can't eat beef now.

35. Favorite car?
BMW Convertible.

36. Favorite dog breed?
Border collies (which Molly is).

37. Number of keys on your key ring? 6

38. How many years at your current job?
4 months

39. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie