October 14, 2005
Meltdown
This whole experience...Root Canal The Sequel, and the subsequent bone infection is a lot more painful than I had anticipated. I'm not doin' so good, unfortunately. The pain is definitely a lot more intense than expected and while I usually pride myself on dealing with such, this time is not going so well.

I left work this morning. After feeling the tears well up in my eyes, and not being able to keep a straight thought in my head, I realized I was doing no favours to anyone by trying to work. And unfortunately, a well-intentioned remark from a concerned family member put me into a sobbing mess. At that point, I realized it was time to pull myself out of the situation for a bit.

So I'm home. Took another dose of pain pills and am going to crash now.

If I had any energy left at all, I would definitely rip a strip off this damned dentist and their poor workmanship that has cost me not only monetarily, but so much more. Having to leave work due to sickness again never looks good and I am so worried their patience will grow thin. And of course, I had a friend coming into town this weekend that I likely won't be able to see now.

As such, blogging will be light for a bit. And I am sorry for not commenting on your blogs as often as I usually do. This week has been character-building to say the least.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie