October 25, 2005
Windy
I'm off to Chicago in the morning and likely will not be around the blogworld for a few days. Right now, it's just been a treat to pace and stress that I won't forget anything. It's been nearly 15 months since I travelled anywhere on a plane...a record for me and my travelling bug.

The bags are packed. I'm ready to go.
Got my Ipod loaded
And the laptop just so.

Ok, never said I was a poet.

Here's a few pictures from the pumpkin patch from the weekend to keep the place looking spiffy over the next couple days.

Ms. Thang and her pumpkin. Although I must refer to her as her new name - Werewolf. She has decided she is a werewolf, plain and simple. After crawling on all fours through the mud of the pumpkin patch, I asked her what she was doing. Rolling her eyes, she huffed 'I am a WEREWOLF!' as if I was the thickest person on the planet. So I told her werewolves only come out at night, and she shouldn't crawl in the dirt until the sun goes down. Her response? Screamed at the top of her lungs with the emotion and turmoil-filled voice of a teenager, 'I'M NOCTURNAL!!!!!!!!!!!' before she got up and stomped away from me.



Alex is very happy little guy. Just bring a camera out now and he is all giggles. And apparently, pumpkins are quite hilarious when you're 10 months old.

I changed my hair colour drastically over the weekend. Went from a dark blonde to this. It's very close to my natural (although what is natural, now that I'm going grey?) and I am getting used to it, but it's taking a bit. Hayley was explaining how corn works to me while we were waiting for the hayride to arrive. Did you know that werewolves only eat corn? Who knew? Unfortunately, this little werewolf had to be picked up and carried off when she decided to bare her teeth at the Pumpkin Princess who tried to take the corn away.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie