February 16, 2005
A La Prochaine
In lieu of anything truly profound today, I thought I'd just share this email I got from one of my ex-co-workers, who is also embarking on his new adventure.

*****

TAKE TIME for 10 things :

TAKE TIME to THINK – it is the source of power.

TAKE TIME to PLAY – it is the secret of youth.

TAKE TIME to READ – it is the foundation of knowledge.

TAKE TIME to HELP and ENJOY FRIENDS and FAMILY – it is the source of happiness.

TAKE TIME to WORSHIP – it is the highway of reverence and washes the dust from our eyes.

TAKE TIME to LOVE – it is the one sacrament of life.

TAKE TIME to DREAM – it hitches the soul to the stars

TAKE TIME to LAUGH – it is the singing that helps with life’s loads.

Eventually, TAKE TIME to WORK – it is the price of success.

Finally, TAKE TIME to PLAN – it is the secret of being able to have the time to take time for the first nine things.

*****

We had our 'going away' dinner last night, and I'm a bit under the weather today as things did not agree with me. Am I the only one who gets migraines from Diet Coke?

It was a great night, full of tears and laughter and an amazing view of the city. The restaurant we went to, Seasons, is where Sarah McLachlan had her wedding reception. I've decided that I will too...of course, the chances of me getting married are slim anyhow so it's worth the dream!

A La Prochaine (Until Next Time)....

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer, who looks forward to a better Canada. I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.

Steal this button and link to me!
Turning thirty and a half
  • July 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • The WeatherPixie